New Quest City - Real Estate
The Downtown Market
Advertise Here

Infignos Radio

Dawson's Vision Center
Advertise Here

Register | Back to Forum
Forgot your password? Enter your e-mail address below and we will e-mail you your login information.
E-mail Address

User ID
Password

By: Posted -

Tangible Investment Group
Advertise Here

Articles from the TimBrunson.com blog

Irritable Bowel Syndrome and mental health

One common problem that I find in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) patients is that something major has happened in their lives that have been rather unbalancing. For instance, the adult daughter of a 73 year old retired female civil servant suddenly becomes bipolar and needs substantial care even to the point of wearing diapers. Shortly thereafter the mother, who becomes her primary caregiver develops IBS. Note that these destabilizing events are also present in the case histories for fibro sufferers. So, it is no surprise that many patients are diagnosed both with fibro and IBS. There is no known cause for either fibro or IBS. Both are also not considered to be preventable. While there is a strong correlation with the imbalance aspect, whether that is a cause is only a hypothesis at this time. When working with an IBS (or fibro) patient, it is important initially to help them...

Bullying at your workplace

Some sources estimate that over one third of US workers are readily bullied at work. This is surprising because we normally associate bullying at something that happens during our youth. Bullying is a form of dominance play. It is used to allocate essential survival resources as well as resources involving relationships and self-fulfillment. What we're finding is this dominance play continues to into our adulthood. Furthermore, the perpetrators are often people who have been previously bullied and never received adequate counseling or other psychological care. Yes, victims of bullying often become the bullies of the future. In general, I've found that there are two kinds of adult bullies. The first is someone who uses the power available in a position as an excuse to declare their dominance over others. Why would not call certain occupations as being particularly bully prone, it...

Smoking tobacco and hypnosis

The various forms of tobacco use to include smoking can be easily affected to the use of hypnosis. In fact, I've always said that it is probably the most successful topic that I address as a hypnotherapist. Obviously, the reason for my success rate has a lot to do with the fact smoking tobacco is a very highly toxic habit with many negative implications and my unique approach. My typical success rate with tobacco smokers is around 90%. And by this I mean success after only one session. I measure the success of the number of people with told me that they either completely quit immediately, reduced their smoking significantly and then quit, or quit completely after a few months. I have seen several people over the last 20 years who eventually return to their habit after dropping it for a considerable time. When they come back to see me normally they're able to again stop the habit....

Top Blog Story

Your romantic relationships can sizzle

Visit our Blog

Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Official U.S. Time
Affiliate Program

Home | Links | Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

© 2000 - 2014 . BuyersUSA Relocation, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Number of Visitors: 1804935 Last Date Visit: 08/01/14