New Quest City - Real Estate
Dawson's Vision Center
Advertise Here

Infignos Radio

Buyer's Edge Realty
Advertise Here

Register | Back to Forum
Forgot your password? Enter your e-mail address below and we will e-mail you your login information.
E-mail Address

User ID
Password

By: Posted -

The Downtown Market
Advertise Here

Articles from the TimBrunson.com blog

What is confidence?

Confidence is a person perceived ability to handle any situation that their life may encounter. This means that there's a constant evaluation as to whether a perceived or imagined reality presents a difficulty or threat that is or is not beyond one's assessment of their capabilities. When a challenge is deemed to exceed capability, then negative stress occurs. When the opposite is true, then one could say the confidence exists.

There are two problems that you must be aware of. The first is when the assessment is erroneous. In those cases a person may misjudge their ability to handle a situation. This may cause chronic stress situations, which can affect both mental and physical health. This occurs when a person continually misjudges the difficulty posed by a threat. This means that poor confidence becomes a learned response. Therefore, a wide range of challenges -- even...

Attracting your love

One of the most natural human instincts is to seek an ideal mate. There are many factors that come into consideration. Many of them involve instinctual biological urges and an innate desire to find someone who meets very distinct criteria regarding height, shape, and symmetry – factors that we often call beauty. Generally, a man is looking for a woman who is able to bear children. And, a woman is normally more attracted to someone who can provide safety and security. Often this means that a woman is seeking a man who displays physical prowess. However, I’ve noticed how intellect and financial capabilities may overcome the requirements for certain rather animalistic considerations. While this addresses why an attractive person may get our attention quickly, it does not help us when it comes helping us prepare ourselves to attract others. Although we may look at being attractive as...

Are You Blocking Abundance?

Too often I encounter people – many of whom are degreed and licensed professionals – who have a phobia about money. Perhaps they grew up thinking that everyone who was well off achieved their wealth through dishonest means. Regardless, I frequently hear them apologizing when they do make an unusual amount of money or constantly saying that making money is not their goal.

Although abundance comes in several mediums such as friends and wonderful experiences, here I am going to concentrate on money as being a representation of abundance and wealth. This rather narrow definition defines abundance as having a comfortable net worth and cash flow or income sufficient to meet your desired lifestyle.

What is money? When I worked on my two masters degrees in business and later taught finance and economics at the college level, I recognized on key concept. That is, money is...

Top Blog Story

Your romantic relationships can sizzle

Visit our Blog

Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Official U.S. Time
Affiliate Program

Home | Links | Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

© 2000 - 2014 . BuyersUSA Relocation, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Number of Visitors: 2170398 Last Date Visit: 08/28/14