New Quest City - Real Estate
Dawson's Vision Center
Advertise Here

Infignos Radio

Home Search
Advertise Here

Register | Back to Forum
Forgot your password? Enter your e-mail address below and we will e-mail you your login information.
E-mail Address

User ID
Password

By: Posted -

Tangible Investment Group
Advertise Here

Articles from the TimBrunson.com blog

Medications and Treatments for Anxiety

When excessive worry interferes with your ability to function, then you medical doctors or psychologists may determine that you are suffering from an anxiety. If you do not respond to psychotherapy or counseling, medical doctors may prescript one of several medications. I’ve researched these meds and wish to share with you what I found out. GABAPENTIN (brand names: Neurontin, Gabarone) Although specifically approved only for use in the treatment of epilepsy and post-herpetic neuralgia (pain following shingles), Neurontin is widely used to treat anxiety disorders. However, although Neurontin is frequently prescribed by mental health professionals, numerous trials show that it has limited usefulness in the treatment of anxiety disorders. Gabapentin has also proven to cause weight gain, which can increase patient’s anxiety levels. Side-effects of Neurontin based on results of...

Hypnosis and community health

How can hypnosis used to affect community health? Community health is a public health concept that involves the betterment of health in a variety of communities. As health, which the same thing as well-being, can be influenced by cultural phenomena, it should be rather obvious that it is related to prevailing attitudes and values. These are patterns. As every hypnotist knows, patterns may be healthy or unhealthy. Individuals and families have very specific attitudes when it comes to diet, social interaction, exercise, sanitation, immunization, in sexual activity. If someone were to study multiple communities in very different parts of the world, they will clearly see how patterns of behavior, thinking, and values can affect the type of illnesses which are prevalent. Therefore, any activity that reduces resistance to change and installs new habitual ways of thinking and acting can and...

Turning Speaking Jitters into Speaking Power

Just about everyone knows that speaking in public is the most common fear in the Western world. Even famous stage performers admit that performing or speaking before a large audience puts them into a panic. In fact, you would not believe the names of the popular musicians, politicians, and even top self-help figures that have admitted that they are absolutely petrified before stepping on stage. Yet, they always give a brilliant performance.

What if the speaking jitters never had to occur? What if your timid feelings never had to happen? What if you could train yourself to love speaking to large crowds? In fact, the bigger the better. Yes, this is possible.

Ever since well before I graduated from high school I found myself giving classes, lectures, or conducting information briefings. This includes classes as small as one person and audiences as big as several...

Top Blog Story

Your romantic relationships can sizzle

Visit our Blog

Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Official U.S. Time
Affiliate Program

Home | Links | Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

© 2000 - 2014 . BuyersUSA Relocation, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Number of Visitors: 2211609 Last Date Visit: 09/01/14