New Quest City - Real Estate

Infignos Radio

Register | Back to Forum
Forgot your password? Enter your e-mail address below and we will e-mail you your login information.
E-mail Address

User ID
Password

By: Posted -

Articles from the TimBrunson.com blog

Let Panic Attacks become a Thing of the Past

When you feel that there is absolutely no way that you can cope with or resolve with stressful situation, it is quite easy to go into a panic mode. When feelings of panic are later triggered easily and frequently, you have established a learning in your mind and body. This learned behavior is normally referred to as a panic attach. Even though triggering event may seem illogical, you have trained yourself to react this way. The goal now is to reverse this habitual behavior.

The mature human brain is quite capable of appropriately processing threats. When a potential threat is perceived, the problem-solving part of the brain seeks solutions, selects one, you react, and then the process ends. You are calm again. Think of this as: “I see a snake. I run. And, now I am safe.” When this process does not work smoothly, it could be due to either an inappropriate...

Overcoming the fear of heights

Like many other phobias, a fear of heights can be overcome. I know this personally, because it is a phobia that I suffered most of my adult life. Although I did not realize it until I was in my early 40s, it started when I was only four years old. It was then that I observed by older sister fall off a cliff behind our house in France. My father, with the time was a young airman, and several of his friends were able to rescue her. However, during my teen years I began discovering that I had a very significant hesitancy whenever I was asked to do anything involving heights. During my early military training several instructors and even my colleagues recognized that although I never refused it will permit that involve heights it was very obvious that I had a deep fear. This surprise some who knew that I had successfully jumped out of a perfectly good airplane in order to be recognized as...

Surviving Grief and Moving on with your Life

Grieving is a natural process, which I never thought I would experience personally. Of course, I know that that was never true. Whether it involves the loss of a precious pet, a friend, a very dear loved one, or a close family member, if it hasn’t happened to you yet, it will eventually. Over the years I have experienced different forms of loss. One day I took one of our dogs to the vet to have a lump on his chest removed. Within hours I received a rather frantic call from my wife. Between her sobs she told me that our vet had just called. Samson’s growth was actually the tip of a massive cancerous tumor. He was not expected to last long. While we were grateful that he was with us for a few more months, I will never forget the initial shock and having to cope with a reality for which I was not prepared. Loved ones will not be with us forever. Since then we have lost several pets;...

Top Blog Story

Your romantic relationships can sizzle

Visit our Blog

Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Official U.S. Time
Affiliate Program

Home | Links | Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

© 2000 - 2014 . BuyersUSA Relocation, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Number of Visitors: 422930 Last Date Visit: 04/19/14