New Quest City - Real Estate
Tangible Investment Group
Advertise Here

Infignos Radio

The Downtown Market
Advertise Here

Register | Back to Forum
Forgot your password? Enter your e-mail address below and we will e-mail you your login information.
E-mail Address

User ID
Password

By: Posted -

Artificial Limb and Brace
Advertise Here

Articles from the TimBrunson.com blog

Can you Go from Drinking Too Much to Being in Control of you Life?

For many people drinking beer, wine, and liquor is used as a way to relax. Indeed, alcohol reduces our inhibitions and affects the brain by slowing down the part of the brain that serves as the switchboard of our thoughts. This makes us feel more at ease and allows us to feel comfortable around others. However, when used to an extreme, the abuse of alcoholic drinks can create behavioral and health problems that can lead to unhappiness and despair.

One crucial thing that you must be aware of is that our brain – and body – is designed to learn. When we repeat certain behavior, we transform as we are programmed with this new behavior. The more that the behavior is repeated, the more that the related neural pathways become stronger. And, the chemical reactions in our body become increasingly reinforced. When we drink – either socially or at an addictive level – we contribute to...

Smoking tobacco and hypnosis

The various forms of tobacco use to include smoking can be easily affected to the use of hypnosis. In fact, I've always said that it is probably the most successful topic that I address as a hypnotherapist. Obviously, the reason for my success rate has a lot to do with the fact smoking tobacco is a very highly toxic habit with many negative implications and my unique approach. My typical success rate with tobacco smokers is around 90%. And by this I mean success after only one session. I measure the success of the number of people with told me that they either completely quit immediately, reduced their smoking significantly and then quit, or quit completely after a few months. I have seen several people over the last 20 years who eventually return to their habit after dropping it for a considerable time. When they come back to see me normally they're able to again stop the habit....

Improving your performance

Improving the performance in any given area most likely requires that you stop bad habits and strengthen the necessary parts of your brain and body. When someone is performing poorly they should realize that actually what they're doing is doing their poor performance at an expert level. This proves that they have the ability to achieve mastery. However, they are merely doing it in the wrong way. Getting rid of an expertly performed bad habit is not easy. In fact the brain and body will resist any efforts to change. Additionally, such efforts will most certainly strengthen the hold that those bad habits have. In order to change those habits, the secret is not focusing on them, but rather focusing on strengthening the alternatives. Essentially, this means that you should focus on installing, strengthening, and establishing the ability to recall new patterns of thinking and behaving. In...

Top Blog Story

Your romantic relationships can sizzle

Visit our Blog

Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Official U.S. Time
Affiliate Program

Home | Links | Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

© 2000 - 2014 . BuyersUSA Relocation, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Number of Visitors: 1717796 Last Date Visit: 07/23/14